Thursday, January 10, 2013

Motivation for Miles




It's 6pm, the sun has already set, bringing the sky to a velvet dark navy. It's so cold your snot rocket could crystallize in the air. Your legs are still feeling the lactic acid from yesterday's workout. Dinner and a movie is on the mind. Today's run can wait. You'll be back tomorrow. Who's counting today anyhow?

We've all been there. I especially had this happen to me last night. The guilt -o-meter went to a new high, as I decided to visit a Mexican food truck and the local bar for a dark' n' stormy. The gym could wait. We all deserve a get out of jail free card right?

Yes (because that burrito. ..was... delicious). And no.  I will be back today in a vengeance for that lost run.

Most of all,  I challenge you to go for a run on the day you feel least like running. I bet you, you will return home feeling a sense of accomplishment...in two fold.

Just try it. Let me know how it goes.


Till then, when you feel like you're having "one of those days" and can't step a foot out that door, take a look at the collage I've prepared for you below. It's got movin'ation for miles...



  






ESSENTIALLY WHAT YOU'LL LOOK LIKE IN A FEW MONTHS HAVING FOLLOWED THESE WORDS.
-Meggie




No comments:

Post a Comment